Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Bailey’s sell items at such a discount?
- We search the world for closeouts, surplus and discontinued items and purchase these far below wholesale so we can pass the savings to our customers
- Does Bailey’s have a catalog?
- No, because our inventory is always changing who knows what will be here next!
- Do closeouts and surplus items carry a warranty?
- Yes and no. Most of the items you find a Bailey’s will carry a warranty but there are items that do not, but this information will be posted so our customers know.
- What are your methods of payment?
- Cash, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Check
- Why are you closed on Sunday?
- So us and our employees have the opportunity to attend worship services
- What is your return policy?
- Items that carry a warranty can be returned within 30 days for an exchange or refund and Bailey’s discretion. Items will be inspected for abuse. If you simply do not need an items that you purchased Bailey’s will issue a store credit or refund at their discretion
- Does Bailey’s wholesale?
- Yes, we have a wholesale division in another building. Only select items are available, you must have a resale certificate, and a minimum purchase will apply